Back to Department Websites
Connecting to Department Site with DreamWeaver CC 2018
These instructions will demonstrate how to connect your department website with DreamWeaver CC 2018.
How to Connect Your Department Website with DreamWeaver CC 2018
- After launching DreamWeaver, look for the File tab on the right side of the page.
- Click on the drop down menu and click on Manage Sites...
- A new window will appear, click on New Site.
- Enter in the name for your website, and select the folder on your local computer that contains the relevant website files (this folder does not have to be an exact replica of the folder on the server and can even be empty). Click on Save.
- Make sure your website folder is selected under the Files tab, and click on Define Servers.
- In the Site Setup for (Name of File Folder) window click on the + button.
- Fill out the following information in this window:
Server Name: This is just an internal name for your server, it can be whatever you like.
Connect using: SFTP
SFTP Address: prodweb.unr.edu
Authentication: Username and Password:
Password: NetID password
Root Directory: /department_folder
Web URL: https://www.unr.edu/department/
- Once this is completed, click Save.