WolfDocs (OnBase) is a single enterprise information platform for managing content, processes, and cases. WolfDocs speeds up processes and reduces costs by capturing important information into one system; managing data, documents, and processes; integrating with your existing systems; providing instant access to everyone who needs it; giving visibility into your processes and system performance and securely storing, protecting and deleting your information.
New Customer Information
New to OnBase? The information below summarizes the basic process for gaining access to OnBase and the materials needed for new customers.
1. Apply for OnBase Access
To access WolfDocs (OnBase) please complete the security application. NOTE: WolfDocs is currently only available to existing NOLIJ users.
2. Create a Hyland Profile
Create a Hyland Profile and use HSI: 22248 when completing the online form to have your personal account tied to the larger UNR account. Your Hyland profile will allow you to access 200+ hours of training, an online community of Hyland users and subject matter experts, and other resources listed below.
3. Access OnBase
After your request for access has been processed, the Hyland Unity Client will be available for installation from the Software Center on your Windows machine. Additionally, you can log in to the web client to access OnBase online.
4. Watch Training Videos
Using your Hyland Profile, watch the training videos below to learn the basics of OnBase.
Introduction to OnBase (19 min) - A brief, non-technical overview of OnBase
A Tour of the All-New Training.Hyland.com (26 min) - Explores the new features of the OnBase Training site
End User Essentials: OnBase 17 (Unity Client) (52 min) - Learn the basic features and functionality of the OnBase Unity Client
End User Essentials: OnBase 17 (Web Client) (47 min)- Learn the basic features and functionality of the OnBase Web Client
With your Hyland profile, you will have access to the following resources and materials:
- OnBase Training with Premium Subscription including 200+ hours of OnBase Technical video training and on-demand lab environments
- OnBase Learning Paths: Logical, step-by-step sequences of OnBase courses focused on a single role such as Business Analyst, Workflow Administrator, Forms Developer
- OnBase Community: Network with Hyland customers, partners and employees, share points of view and ask questions of subject matter experts
- OnBase Guides: Discover valuable business content, technical information, presentations, Q&A forums
- OnBase Technical Support Knowledge Base: Articles written by Hyland's Technical Support team
- OnBase Certifications: Certification courses that are required to access some of the advanced features in OnBase