Read&Write Home Installation: PC
If you require Read&Write on your personally-owned Windows PC please refer to the following instructions. These instructions were written for Windows 10.
Read&Write Application Install Instructions
- Download the read&write setup.zip file from NevadaBox and save it to your computer’s hard drive.
- Find the read&write setup.zip file on your computer, right click the file, and select Extract All.
- Select Extract at the bottom of the window.
- Double click the Setup Windows Installer Package.
- On the window that appears select the Accept and Install button.
- Allow the install to proceed. It may take several minutes.
- Read&Write will now be available to you under Texthelp in your Start Menu.