Read&Write Home Installation: Mac
- Faculty / Staff
If you require Read&Write on your personally-owned Mac computer please refer to the following instructions.
Read&Write Application Install Instructions
- Download the read&write.dmg file from NevadaBox and save it to your computer’s hard drive.
- Double click the read&write.dmg and once opened drag the Read&Write icon to the Applications folder.
- Read&Write will start copying to your Applications.
- Once the Read&Write icon appears in your Applications folder, double click to run.
- Select Open.
- Read&Write will require Assistive Devices so select Continue.
- On the Security & Privacy Screen tick the purple Read&Write icon box and select the Lock icon at the bottom of the window.
- Enter your User Name and Password to enable Read&Write and select Unlock.
- The Read&Write icon will appear in the top right hand corner of your screen, click on it.
- Click OK to accept the User agreement.