Adobe Creative Cloud
- Faculty / Staff
Adobe Creative Cloud is a set of applications and services that gives subscribers access to a collection of software used for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, along with a set of mobile applications and also some optional cloud services. The current suite of applications includes:
- Photoshop - Photo and image management
- Lightroom - Edit, organize, store, and share photos from anywhere
- Illustrator - graphic arts
- InDesign - Page design and layout for print and digital publishing
- Adobe XD - Design, prototype, and share user experiences
- Premiere Pro - video editing
- After Effects - Cinematic visual effects and motion graphics
- Dimension - Create photo-realistic 3D images for branding, product shots, and package design
- Acrobat Pro - PDF creation
- DreamWeaver - web design
- Audition - Audio recording, mixing, and restoration
- Animate - Interactive animations for multiple platforms
- Lightroom Classic - Desktop-focus photo editing
- Character Animator - Animate your 2D characters in real time
- Spark - Create graphics, web pages, and video stories in minutes
- Bridge - Centralize your creative assets
- Media Encoder - Quickly output video files for virtually any screen
- InCopy - Collaborate with copywriters and editors
- Prelude - Metadata ingest, logging, and rough cuts
- Story Plus - Collaborative screenwriting, reporting, and scheduling tools.
- Fuse (Beta) - Create custom 3D characters for Photoshop projects
Available Adobe Creative Mobile Apps:
Additional Educational Benefits
Individual software titles may be available for purchase. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
To submit a request for an Adobe Creative Cloud Named Licence, please submit a ticket for the OIT Support Center.
Available at no charge for current faculty and staff.