Installing Adobe Creative Cloud Named User License - Home Use
Your Adobe Named User License allows you to install the software on up to two computers. If you do University work on a home computer, you can use your campus license on a home computer.
The Office of Information Technology recommends that you verify your system requirements before installing Adobe Creative Cloud on your home computer. The system requirements can be found at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html.
Installing Adobe Creative Cloud Named User License for Home Use
- Go to https:/www.adobe.com and click on Sign in in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- You will be directed to login to your Adobe ID. Enter in your email@example.com. The screen will change before you enter in a password.
- The next screen will ask you if you are using a personal account or school account. Click on Enterprise ID.
- You will be redirected to the NetID login screen. Enter in your NetID and password and click Sign in.
- From the menu on the left hand side of the screen, click on Desktop Downloads under Creative Cloud Apps.
- Click on the Download button under the Adobe Creative Cloud option.
- This will install the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. From here, you will need to sign in again using the steps above.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Apps tab. You will now be able to see a full list of the apps available to you under your Named User License. Each app will need to be installed individually.