The wireless network covers most of campus, and also extends to some off-campus sites.
All buildings at the University are covered by the wireless network. Please contact the OIT Support Center to report any areas of no signal.
The wireless signal may also be accessed in the following outside locations:
- The front lawn outside the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center
The following locations outside of the main University campus also provide our wireless signal:
- Pediatrics - 343 Elm St, Suites 201 & 206, Reno
- Great Basin Sample Library - DRI Campus
- Knudtsen Resource Center - Valley Road Campus
- Nelson Building - 401 W 2nd St, Reno
- Plaza Clinic - 1500 E 2nd St, Suite 302, Reno
- Pringle Clinic - 75 Pringle Way, Suite 706, Reno
- Renewable Resource Center - Valley Road Campus
- SAGE Building - Terawatt Facility, Stead Campus
- Valley Road Greenhouse Complex