Eduroam is the wireless signal for all students, faculty, and staff at UNR. Additionally, visitors from other eduroam participating campuses can easily access this signal using the same credentials they use at the institution they are from.
Access to eduroam is available on campus in all locations where there is wi-fi. After you successfully log into eduroam, you will have internet access (some restrictions apply).
How to Access Eduroam
- On your device, go to the wifi settings screen and select eduroam.
- Enter in your NetID in the form of (email@example.com) and netid password.
- When prompted, accept the certificate.
- You should now be connected to the eduroam network.
Members of UNR visiting other organizations should enter their username as firstname.lastname@example.org and then use their NetID password.
Some organizations may require a visiting user to download a small application on their computer before they can access the eduroam signal.
- The Office of Information Technology is unable to troubleshoot or reset the password for credentials from another organization.
- Follow our general instructions on wireless troubleshooting.
- If your organization does not participate in eduroam, consider connecting to the UNR-Guest network.
- Contact the OIT Support Center with any questions you may have.
Which Institutions Use Eduroam
A full list of Universities and other educational institutions, utilizing the 'eduroam' wireless signal can be found on the eduroam website.