Back to NSHE ID
Forgot Your NSHE ID Password
These instructions will allow you to reset your NSHE ID password using MyNevada 2.0.
How to Manually Reset Your NSHE ID Password in MyNevada 2.0
- Go to https://css.nevada.unr.edu
- On the web page that appears, click on Forgot NSHE-ID Password?
- Enter in your NSHE ID number and click on the Next button.
- You may be asked a security question, answer the question and click Submit.
- Check your primary email listed in MyNevada. You will receive and email with your temporary password.
- Go back to https://css.nevada.unr.edu and enter in your NSHE ID and the temporary password from the email.
- From the Main Menu that appears select Your Account.
- Under Password Information, click on the Change Password link.
- Enter in the temporary password, and then create a new password. When finished, click on the OK button.
- Log out and then log back into https://css.nevada.unr.edu for the password reset to complete.
If you have any issues resetting your password, please contact the OIT Support Center.