Unified Messaging provides comprehensive voicemail access through the telephone and via e-mail.
How to access and utilize Unified Messaging
People with an @unr.edu email address, managed by OIT , you will receive a fully integrated voicemail/email system.
- Transcribed voicemails, with an attached audio file, will appear in your inbox.
- You can listen to your e-mails and calendar appointments via the telephone access number.
Unified Messaging can recognize simple voice commands (highlighted in bold below). Alternatively, use the touchtone system to achieve the same commands.
- To listen to your Voicemail messages, press 1
- To record and send a message, press 2
- For Phone Manager functions, press 3
- To listen to saved messages, press 5
- To listen to selected messages, press 6
- To listen to deleted messages, press 7
Personal options are accessed through the Phone Manager by pressing 3 from the menu structure options listed above, followed by 1 for Personal Options.
- To turn on your Out of Office Telephone Greeting that lets callers know you are away, press 1
- To change your PIN, press 4
- To return to the main menu at any time, press *