Microsoft Teams has now been fully migrated. Skype for Business will now automatically direct you to Teams to sign-in (if you have not done so already).
Microsoft Teams is a unified communications platform that combines persistent workplace chat, video meetings, file storage (including collaboration on files), and application integration. The service integrates with the company's Office 365 subscription office productivity suite and features extensions that can integrate with non-Microsoft products. It also includes such features as:
- Group contacts for easy access and navigation
- Cloud-based meeting recording, support for larger meetings of up to 250 participants
- Share your screen and contents from your computer with other users during meetings or broadcasts.
- Ability to send instant messages to any employee on campus.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneNote, Planner, Power BI & Delve all built in
- Customizable for the way different teams work
- Helps safeguard customer and user data
- Works across all devices—on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and web platforms
Upgrade from Skype for Business to Teams
Teams is the primary client for intelligent communications in Office 365, eventually replacing Skype for Business Online. To complement persistent chat and messaging capabilities, Teams offers a comprehensive meeting and calling experience, with built-in, fully integrated voice and video.
Access to Microsoft Teams is automatically available to anyone with an employee email account. The required software is installed as part of any Office365 installation. Alternatively, a standalone client can be installed by special request.
For more information please see our Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams Transition page.
Online Meetings / Webinars
It is possible to use Microsoft Teams to arrange and join online meetings / webinars. The process is simple and can be done with either Microsoft Teams or in your Outlook Calendar. Joining an online meeting does not require additional software and can be done in a regular web browser.
Microsoft Teams Workshops
If you would like to learn more about Microsoft Teams you can also sign up for one of our Microsoft Teams on-campus workshops by selecting the button below, signing in with your employee email address and associated password, and filling out the sign-up form. Please note, you must have an active employee email account to sign up for this training.