Student Email Support
The OIT Support Center can assist students in accessing their student email address and resetting their Google Apps for Education password. Google also has a comprehensive help center that can assist in most issues you may have with your account.
Resetting your Google Apps for Education Password
In order to reset your email account password, you will need to log into MyNEVADA. If you are having issues logging into MyNEVADA, please contact the OIT Support Center.
- Go to https://my.nevada.unr.edu and log in with your NSHE ID number and password, then click Sign in.
- From your Homepage Student or Alumni Homepage (depending on your status with the University) – click on the Personal Information tile.
- Use the Your Account navigation on the left hand side menu to view your User Profile options.
- In the Campus Email section of the User Profile page select the Forgot Password link.
- On the Forgot Campus Email Password screen click on the Reset My Campus Email Password button.
- Your page will refresh and you will see the temporary password. Copy the temporary password and click on the link in the top paragraph.
- Enter in your email address and click Next. On the next screen enter your temporary password and click Next.
- You will now be prompted to change your password. The system will not allow you to use any of your previous passwords.
Gmail Help Center
The Gmail Help Center can assist you in connecting your Gmail on any of the following devices:
The Help Center can also assist in troubleshooting the following issues:
- Working with emails (Deleting, archiving, etc.)
- Dealing with unwanted or suspicious messages
- Troubleshooting Issues
- Known Issues
Follow these links for assistance with other apps available in the Google Apps for Education: