Automatically Accept Meeting Invitations
- Faculty / Staff
Your employee email account is defaulted to respond tentative to any meeting invitation you receive. If you would like to change the automatic response to accept, follow the instructions below.
Automatically Accept Meeting Invitations in Outlook 2016 or 2016
- Open Outlook 2016 and click on the File tab in the top right hand corner.
- From the File tab menu, select Options.
- In the Outlook Options window, select the Calendar option.
- Scroll down until you see the Automatic accept or decline section and click on the Auto Accept/Decline... button.
- Check the box marked Automatically accept meeting requests and remove canceled meetings. The other selections are optional. Once you have made your selections, click Ok.
- Click Ok again to save you changes. Outlook will now automatically accept any incoming meeting requests.
If you have any issues making changes in Outlook, please contact the OIT Support Center.