Outlook for Mac 2016
- Faculty / Staff
The following instructions will assist you in adding your @unr.edu email address into Outlook 2016 for Mac that is connected to the UNR network.
If you are off campus or the computer does not automatically connect your email, please contact the OIT Support Center.
Accessing your Employee Email in Outlook for Mac
- From the Apple Desktop, click on Go and then Applications.
- Scroll down until you see Microsoft Outlook. Double click on the Microsoft Outlook icon to launch the program.
- When the Outlook set-up page appears, click on Get Started.
- When the next window loads, click on Start Using Outlook.
- The Set Up Your Email window will appear. Enter your @unr.edu email address and click Continue.
- Outlook will detect that your account is affiliated with Office 365 and ask you to log in. Enter in your password and click on Sign in.
- You will now see a green check mark and a message that says your email account has been added. Click on Done.
- The Account Information window will now appear. Enter in your username (Email Address) and password. Check the box that says Remember this password in my keychain and click OK.
- Your email account is now ready to use!
If you have any issues accessing your email in Outlook for Mac, please contact the OIT Support Center.