Mac Mail (MacOS Mojave)
The following instructions will assist you in adding your @unr.edu email address into Apple Mac Mail on MacOS Mojave as long as you are connected to the internet.
If you are trying to access Mac Mail on an older MacOS version please see the Mac Mail (MacOS High Sierra and Older) instructions.
Accessing Your Employee Email in Apple Mac Mail (MacOS Mojave)
- Find the Apple Mac Mail icon in the dock on your Mac desktop. Click on the Apple Mac Mail icon.
- If no email accounts are connected to the program, you will see an option to Choose a Mail account provider. Select Exchange and click Continue.
- The Exchange window will now appear. Enter in your Name and Email Address. Click Sign In.
- On the next window, it will say "Sign in to your Exchange account using Microsoft?" Please click on the "Configure Manually" button. Do not click on "Sign In".
- On the next window, enter your NetID password and make sure that your @unr.edu is already input in as an Email address. Click on Sign In.
- Select the Apps you want synced into Apple Mac Mail and click on Done.
- Your University of Nevada email account is now ready to use!
If you have any issues accessing your Employee Email from Apple Mac Mail, please contact the OIT Support Center.