Office 365: Quick Reference Tile Guide
Having access to the Office 365 online portal allows you to access Microsoft Office applications inside your web browser. This allows you to edit documents or presentations that you are working on from any internet enabled device. Below is a list of the programs you have access too as well as a brief description of their function.
- create, edit, and view spreadsheets
- keep track of data
- perform basic calculations, use graphing tools, and pivot tables
- create presentations
- add images, text, and videos to presentations
- share presentations
Microsoft Class Notebook
- Faculty: It allows you to add or remove students, keep notes notes on each of your classes and manage your notebooks
- Students: It allows you to have notebooks for each of your classes, add or remove teachers and manage your notebooks.
University of Nevada, Reno students do not have access to Class Notebook, therefore it is NOT recommended for Faculty use.
- create a number of different Notebooks
- organize their notes by topics
- link to class NoteBook
- share notes
- unlimited storage space
- create, edit, share and delete files