Back to NevadaBox
Deleting or Restoring a File
There are two ways to access the menu to delete a file.
- Right click on the file that you want to delete. Go down to More Actions and then Select Trash.
- Click on the More Options menu, then go down to More Actions and then Select Trash.
How to Restore a File in NevadaBox
When you delete a file in Nevadabox, it will automatically be placed in the Trash folder. To restore this file to it's original location, follow these steps:
- Select the Trash option from the menu on the left hand side of the screen.
- Right click on the file you would like to restore and select Restore.
- The Restore Item window will appear. Click Okay to restore the file.