NevadaBox (https://box.unr.edu) is a file storage and sharing system for files hosted by Box.com. It is similar to DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and ownCloud. NevadaBox comes with the following benefits:
- Secure sign-in with your NetID
- Free apps that sync files between mobile devices, computers, and Box
- Ability to share and collaborate with others within and outside the University
- Ability to store sensitive data
- Unlimited storage for all individuals
Faculty/Staff - If you are a current employee and have an active NetID you are automatically granted a NevadaBox account.
Students/Student Employees - For access to NevadaBox you must first sign up for an @nevada.unr.edu student email address. Once you have activated your student email please allow up to 24 hours for NevadaBox access.
Files for a group or department should not be placed under an individual's account. Please contact OIT Support for a Group or Organizational folder.
Your files and folders on NevadaBox will be available for the length of your affiliation. When you are no longer a member of the University, your account will no longer be accessible.
NevadaBox is provided to faculty, staff and students, at no charge.