- Faculty / Staff
MobilePrint allows users to send their print jobs to the UNR printer server via email. Once sent, users can release the print jobs at any of the Univerity's libraries: including the Knowledge Center, DeLaMare Library, or the Savitt Medical Library. You do NOT have to be connected to the UNR network to use MobilePrint. MobilePrint supports these commonly printed file types.
How to Use MobilePrint
- Log-in to your preferred email application, and create a new email message.
- Attach the file you would like to print. Make sure that nothing else is included in the message. The subject line of the email should be the name of the file you will be printing.
- The email address you send the email to will depend on the format of print job:
email@example.com - prints single-sided, black & white print jobs.
firstname.lastname@example.org - prints double-sided, black & white print jobs.
email@example.com - print single-sided, color print jobs.
firstname.lastname@example.org - print double-sided, color print jobs.
- Send the email.
How to Create Your MobilePrint Account
If you haven't used the MobilePrint platform before, follow these instructions to create your account.
- After sending in your print job, you will receive an email with a link to the account creation page.
- Click on the "Click to register your email address" link within the email.
- Enter in your NetID and password and click Log on.
- Once the account has been created, you will receive an email confirming that your documents are ready to print. Click on Click to open the Print Center website link within the email.
How to Release the Print Job
Go to any printer in any of the libraries and release the print job by swiping your Wolfcard or using the Web Release system that is linked in your confirmation email.
You will only be charged for the print job once you release the print job.
If you have any issues using MobilePrint, please contact the OIT Support Center.